This is the final 23 in 23 report for this year. Overall, it looks like I accomplished seven (really six since Rosie did one of them). However, some were partially accomplished, so overall I am okay with how it went after all the challenges of this year.
I’ve been working on my 24 for 24 list and will share it soon.
Word of the year necklaceGot my necklace and love it!
- Figure out how to put my writings about Tom into a book format. I’m afraid this has not happened and I think I am going to change tracks for 2024 on this.
Make sure I have saved all my posts from the old blog.Thanks to my friend Rosie, it’s done! Thank you so much! Save Caring Bridge journal entriesCompleted on 1-16-23 Gather up all my writing about Tom into one folder on the computer. Think I’ve finished this, although I may come across some more to add.
- Create twelve new classes for work. Well, I didn’t do this one (things changed at work and I needed to adjust. But I also never replaced it like I had planned to.
- Go through boxes of pictures (maybe if I put it on the list enough years, I will actually get it done lol)-Um…nope
- Go through digital pictures (again…maybe if I put it on my list enough years?). nope
- Go visit Tasha in Texas-sadly no ☹
Go to Las Vegas-done! Went to Vegas with my mom in April.
- Post daily on website. Well, I did not post daily, but have posted fairly consistently through the year. So maybe half credit? LOL.
Get new living room furnitureDone! Got a new loveseat this month!
- Move my body each day. Well, it was hit and miss.
- Go outside 23 in 23. Not so much.
- Read each day. I got in a major reading rut earlier this year and I’m still working to break through it.
- Visit 23 new places (or places I haven’t visited in a long time-part of being open to new things) I visited a few, but definitely not 23.
- Read/listen to one non-fiction book per month and write about them on the website-I read a few non-fiction, but not every month.
- Get the painting of Tom framed-No
- Clean/organize old office-no
Have grandkids visit at least once-I think they’ve visited at least four times this year.
- Have a day or weekend with each grandchild individually-no
- Go through totes upstairs-no
- Post recorded readings of some of my poems on TikTok-no