My goals for the week of July 10th:
- Continue working on my second set of 30 days of blog posts (will hit 60 days on July 15th). Start my third set of 30 day blog posts (this will go to August 14th)
- Work on the book 3-5 mornings a week
- Exercise 3-5 mornings
- Do a small task in the house each day.
- Resume the #Outside23in23 challenge (at least 5 days from Sunday-Saturday)
Below is my update on this week’s goals:
Goal progress from week of July 3rd:
- Continue my second set of 30 day blog posts: doing well on this.
- Work on the book 3-5 mornings a week. I did this two or three mornings. It was a really hard week and I was very emotional most of it, so could not bring myself to do much on the book.
- Exercise 3-5 mornings Did this two mornings
- Do a small task in the house each day. Well, not much on this one. I did work on organizing some boxes that are piled in my living room for work stuff. Hoping I can get some of it moved out of the living room, but my back will determine whether that gets done or not.