Here is my October 23 in 23 check-in:
I’m almost embarrassed to post this month’s update. I’m just not making much progress.
Then I realized that I did finish a non-fiction book this month. And I did do my exercises 3-4 mornings a week since August. Progress is progress.
Word of the year necklaceGot my necklace and love it!
- Figure out how to put my writings about Tom into a book format. Zero progress this month
- Make sure I have saved all my posts from the old blog. Didn’t get anything done on this, but thanks to my friend Rosie, it’s done! Thank you so much!
Save Caring Bridge journal entriesCompleted on 1-16-23
- Gather up all my writing about Tom into one folder on the computer. Think I’ve finished this, although I may come across some more to add.
- Create twelve new classes for work. I still need to make a decision on what I want to replace this one with. Or just let it go.
- Go through boxes of pictures (maybe if I put it on the list enough years, I will actually get it done lol)-
- Go through digital pictures (again…maybe if I put it on my list enough years?)
- Go visit Tasha in Texas
- Go to Las Vegas-done! Went to Vegas with my mom in April.
- Post daily on website. I have posted pretty consistently since May 17th when I challenged myself to post for 30 days straight. I have only missed one day since.
- Get new living room furniture (repeat from last year)
- Move my body each day. I’ve done 3-4 days a week since August. Had planned to add a walk around the block three times a week this month, but….
- Go outside 23 in 23. Yeah…not doing so great on this
- Read each day. I’ve been reading more. Can’t say it’s been every day.
- Visit 23 new places (or places I haven’t visited in a long time-part of being open to new things)
- Read/listen to one non-fiction book per month and write about them on the website-Finished Life in 5 Senses by Gretchen Rubin this month.
- Get the painting of Tom framed
- Clean/organize old office
- Have grandkids visit at least once-the kids stayed with me a couple of days during Spring Break. I also picked them up and kept them a weekend in July.
- Have a day or weekend with each grandchild individually
- Go through totes upstairs
- Post recorded readings of some of my poems on TikTok