It’s hard to believe that I am starting the fourth year without Tom.
Reflecting on what I have learned in the first three years.
- I am stronger than I ever gave myself credit for.
- Living alone isn’t all bad, but I would much rather have Tom here.
- God puts the people in your life that you need and exactly at the right times.
- Dating at this age is kind of ridiculous, but it has given me lots to write about. Just have to keep my sense of humor intact.
- As always, focusing on thankfulness and gratitude remains important, even essential.
What I want to work on as I move forward into this year:
- Family and friends
- Thankfulness and gratitude
- Joy-remembering to smile
- It is better to be alone than be with the wrong person. I believe that my heart is big enough to love someone again, but it has to be the right person.
Ready or not, here I go! Always moving forward.