December can be a rough month for many people, including me. My friend Christina challenged me to write down ten things that I am thankful for. So today, let’s talk about the good things in life.
- I have a warm home.
- I get to have my grandkids here with me over their Christmas break.
- My family and friends. I have been so blessed with all of those who have walked alongside me through this journey the last several years.
- Soft, cozy blankets.
- Podcasts and audiobooks: they help make my drives so enjoyable!
- Bluetooth in my car-another way to help me enjoy driving. I can talk on the phone while I’m driving.
- Books! If you know me, you know I love to read.
- My job!
- A special new friend.