Here is my September 23 in 23 check-in:
Well, this month has not seen much (if any progress). With 100 days left in 2023 (as of today), I really need to make some progress with this soon. Both my full-time work and my part-time work have been incredibly busy lately.
Word of the year necklaceGot my necklace and love it!
- Figure out how to put my writings about Tom into a book format. Zero progress this month
- Make sure I have saved all my posts from the old blog. Didn’t get anything done on this, but thanks to my friend Rosie, it’s done! Thank you so much!
Save Caring Bridge journal entriesCompleted on 1-16-23
- Gather up all my writing about Tom into one folder on the computer. Think I’ve finished this, although I may come across some more to add.
- Create twelve new classes for work. I still need to make a decision on what I want to replace this one with. Or just let it go.
- Go through boxes of pictures (maybe if I put it on the list enough years, I will actually get it done lol)-
- Go through digital pictures (again…maybe if I put it on my list enough years?)
- Go visit Tasha in Texas
- Go to Las Vegas-done! Went to Vegas with my mom in April.
- Post daily on website. I have posted pretty consistently since May 17th when I challenged myself to post for 30 days straight. I have only missed one day since.
- Get new living room furniture (repeat from last year)
- Move my body each day. Started July 31st with a goal to exercise three days a week in August. Upped that to 4 days a week in September and have met that goal every week as well.
- Go outside 23 in 23. Yeah…not doing so great on this
- Read each day. I’ve been reading more. Can’t say it’s been every day.
- Visit 23 new places (or places I haven’t visited in a long time-part of being open to new things) Well I made a plan for this month to visit four places and haven’t visited any of them yet. With the way my schedule looks for the rest of the month, it’s not looking likely that I will either.
- Read/listen to one non-fiction book per month and write about them on the website-Have not finished a non-fiction book this month.
- Get the painting of Tom framed
- Clean/organize old office
- Have grandkids visit at least once-the kids stayed with me a couple of days during Spring Break. I also picked them up and kept them a weekend in July.
- Have a day or weekend with each grandchild individually
- Go through totes upstairs
- Post recorded readings of some of my poems on TikTok